The Serta® Motion Custom® II Adjustable Foundation
Experience a completely customizable bedroom and sleep experience with our most advanced adjustable foundation.
The Serta® Motion Custom® II is the first foundation to feature Serta’s breakthrough SleepGPS™ with Sleeptracker® Technology to intelligently track and help improve your sleep through highly advanced sensor technology. Other new luxury features include 90-degree head tilt support, adjustable lumbar support and an advanced six level massage system, allowing you to find the perfect level of comfort, support and relaxation in bed.
The Serta Motion Custom II has a sleek and modern finish to complement your premium Serta mattress and a variety of bedroom furniture.
· Serta SleepGPS™ with Sleeptracker® Technology*: Highly advanced sensor technology intelligently works to accurately track heart rate, breathing rate and movement for each sleep partner. These key indicators provide you with real time solutions for improving your sleep through a Dynamic Sleep Coach, enable a Sleep Cycle alarm that gently wakes you when your body is most receptive, and provides you with Sleep Graphs that show daily, weekly and monthly visual records of your sleep patterns.
· Adjustable Lumbar Support: Independently powered and provides an extra four inches of support for the lower back. Patent pending.
· 90-Degree Independent Head Tilt Support: Adjusts the tip of the head section to provide a comfortable head and neck position that is ideal for reading and watching television in bed.
· Memory positions: Two preset positions with re-programmability.
· Whisper Quiet Six Level Massage System: Included on both the head and foot section, features a synchronize button that activates the head and foot massage simultaneously. Timer allows the massage feature to run for 10, 20 or 30 minutes.
· Exclusive MegaFit™ Retainer: Velcro mattress retainer system keeps the mattress from sliding when adjusted.
· Digital Remote: Shows real time bed articulated angles. Control your base using your smart phone or tablet through Serta SleepGPS™, a Sleeptracker® app available for download from the Apple iTunes Store or Google Play Store.
· 3-in-1 Leg Design: Innovative design allows the foundation legs to be adjusted to change the bed height.
· Accessories: A full range of accessories including several leg options, headboard brackets and casters.
· Convenience Lighting: Lights installed under the bed creates a relaxing atmosphere while lounging and helps you find your way in the event you must get up in the middle of the night.
· Free Motion Design: Ensures maximum safety. The head and foot lower by gravity while all components have been designed to minimize pinch points.
· Magnetic Remote Holder: Magnetic remote control attaches to magnet embedded on the side of the base keeping the remote control in reach of the user at all times.
· Next Generation Silent Drive™ Motors: Head and foot motors engineered to preserve a peaceful sleep environment by creating very little noise when activated.
· One Button Stop Safety Feature: Pressing any button during base operation will automatically stop the movement.
· One Touch Power Outage Lowering Function: In the event of a power outage, the base can be brought to a flat position by pressing the button on the power down box under the base.
· Radio Frequency Pairing Technology: Simple setup and install with our unique RF pairing process. Each base comes with its own specific code that is discoverable by the remote. This means no more dip switches.
· Smart Sync™ Pairing System: Synchronization has never been easier. Simply connect two TL or CKS bases with the sync cord provided. Each remote will operate both bases simultaneously.
· Smooth Power™ Lifting System: Features head and foot motors that gradually increase in power when articulated, providing the user with seamless transition from position to position.
· USB/110V Power Ports: USB/110V charging connections are located on each side of the base, on the underside of the head section of the platform. Charge two smart devices at the same time.
· Wall Saver: Ensures your sleep set stays in position as you adjust the position of your foundation. This way you’ll always be close to your night stand and you can use a headboard with your foundation.
· Wireless Motion-Sensitive Backlit Remote: Has buttons that illuminate when the remote is picked up and features 4 factory pre-set positions (Flat, Lounge, TV/PC, Zero G®) for added convenience.
· Zero Clearance Design: Allows the Foundation to easily fit into platform frames (with or without legs) and sleigh beds.
· Zero G® Preset Position: One touch button that raises the legs slightly above the heart to promote circulation and relieve pressure off of the lower back.
· High Performance Weight Capacity: Each base will support a maximum weight of 850, including the mattress. See product manual for more details.
Sleep more comfortably with our 20-Year Limited Warranty and dedicated customer support
20-Year Limited Warranty
Your Serta® Motion Custom® II Adjustable Foundation is warranted for a period of up to 20 years by Ergomotion®.
Dedicated Customer Service
If you have any trouble with setting up or operating your Serta® Motion Custom® II Adjustable Foundation, you can call Ergomotion’s dedicated customer support line at 1-888-550-3746 or visit them online at www.ergomotion.us/serta.
*Sleeptracker® Premium or Essentials app subscription is required to access and use the sleep tracking features of the Serta Motion Custom II Base. In addition, sleep tracking features can only be viewed using a device running Android 4.4 or later or iOS8 or later. Desktop and laptop computer access is not currently available.Two year free trial of the Sleeptracker® Essentials app (including a 90 day free trial to Sleeptracker® Premium app during the two year trial) comes with the purchase of a Motion Custom® II Base. After the free trial period, a $4.99 annual per user app subscription fee will be charged for use of the Essentials app and a $29.99 annual per user app subscription fee will be charged for use of the Premium app to enjoy an expanded set of features and benefits.
Serta® SleepGPS™ with Sleeptracker® Technology
Intelligently Tracks and Helps Improve Your Sleep
There are so many devices that help you track your day. You can track how many steps you take, how many calories you eat and how much water you drink. But it’s just as important to track your sleep habits.
Now Serta® can help you better understand the quality of your sleep using SleepGPS™ with Sleeptracker® technology, which intelligently tracks and helps improve your sleep with highly accurate advanced sensor technology.
There are no wristbands or sleep devices that need to be worn. The technology is within Serta’s Motion Custom II base – just begin sleeping! The sensors in the base work to accurately track your heart rate, breathing, and movements. These key indicators let the tracking technology know how long you slept, how restful your sleep was, and when you should wake up.
Your nightly sleep performance is accessed through Serta’s SleepGPS™, a Sleeptracker® app. Simply Download the Sleeptracker® app from the app store, connect to your wifi and follow the easy steps to get started tracking and viewing your sleep statistics.
Precisely tracks and measures your sleep quality
Built-in Dynamic Sleep Coach offers real time solutions for improving your sleep
Sleep Cycle Alarm gently wakes you when your body is most receptive
Sleep Log shows daily, weekly and monthly visual record of your sleep pattern.
Sleeptracker® App Essentials Subscription Level Features:
Dashboard: Every morning after you wake up, you will see a summary of the precise number of hours and minutes you slept, the number of hours and minutes it took you to fall asleep, and the different stages of sleep you were in. It also shows how close you were to reaching your sleep goal.
Sleep Cycle Alarm: You set the time you want to wake up and include an additional window of extended time in which you have to wake up. The alarm uses your sleep patterns to intuitively wake you up at the optimal time within your designated window, so you wake up feeling refreshed. You can choose your own alarm music or use the app’s pre-programmed sounds, to wake up comfortably. The app will detect when you fall asleep and automatically turn off the music. The music will automatically turn back on as part of your Sleep Cycle Alarm.
PowerNap Alarm (Coming soon in 2016): Optimize your nap time with an alarm that senses when you need to wake up based on your sleep habits.
Dynamic Sleep Coach: Your personal guide to sleeping better. This feature uses your sleep pattern information and sleeping trends to offer personalized advice, practical sleep tips and relevant sleep facts to help you improve your sleep!
Sleep Log: See the hour-by-hour details of how you slept and learn how long you were in each stage of sleep: Yellow when you’re awake, Light Blue when you’re in light sleep, Dark Blue when you’re in deep sleep, and Turquoise when you’re dreaming – also known as REM sleep. This feature allows you to track your sleep patterns daily, weekly and monthly so you can start to understand how your daily activity affects your nightly sleep quality.
Digital Remote: You can control your adjustable base through the app rather than your physical remote to help you achieve your ultimate comfort setting.
Local and Cloud Data Storage: The app stores up to 2 weeks of your sleep data locally on your smart phone. Up to 6 months of your sleep data is stored on the cloud. Virtual cloud data storage allows you to restore all charts, reports and settings via the app, enabling easy transfer to new phones or multiple devices (or emergency backup).
Sleeptracker® App Premium Subscription Level Features:
Long Term Cloud Storage: Your comprehensive sleep data is stored on the cloud from day 1 and for as long as your subscription is active. Virtual cloud data storage allows you to restore all charts, reports and settings via the app, enabling easy transfer to new phones or multiple devices (or emergency backup).
Advanced Sleep Analysis and Reporting: View your long term sleep patterns with summaries of your daily, weekly and monthly trends and averages. Analysis includes: time in light, deep and REM sleep; sleep quality; sleep efficiency; times awake during the night, resting heart rate and respiration rates; number of position changes; and more.
Behavioral Modification Coach: Submit your sleep data to a certified sleep professional for customized behavioral coaching to help improve your nighttime sleep habits.
Support for Select Activity Trackers (Coming soon in 2016): Sync your sleep data from the Sleeptracker® app with certain brands of compatible activity trackers.
Sleeptracker® App Subscription Levels*
Free 24-month trial with the purchase of a Serta Motion Custom II Base, including 90-day Premium trial.
Review personal sleep data (up to 6 months), receive customized coaching and control select
sleep settings. $4.99/year for each user after 2 years
Free 90-day trial with the purchase of a Serta Motion Custom II Base
Upgrade to experience not only all the great benefits of the Sleeptracker® app, but also premium features such as unlimited user historical sleep data storage and backup, available behavioral modification coaching and advanced sleep analysis. $29.99/year for each user following free trial
*Sleeptracker® Premium or Essentials app subscription is required to access and use the sleep tracking features of the Serta Motion Custom II Base. In addition, sleep tracking features can only be viewed using a device running Android 4.4or later or iOS8 or later. Desktop and laptop computer access is not available with the initial release.
|Articulation||head & foot|
|Lifting Capacity||High Performance Weight Capacity of up to 850 pounds for each base, including the mattress. See product manual for more details.|
|Remote||Wireless Motion-Sensitive Backlit Remote has buttons that illuminate when the remote is picked up and features 4 factory pre-set positions (Flat, Lounge, TV/PC, Zero G) for added convenience.|
|Wallhugger||Wall Saver ensures your sleep set stays in position as you adjust the position of your foundation. This way you’ll always be close to your night stand and you can use a headboard with your foundation.|
|Massage||Six Massage Levels on both the head and foot section, featuring a synchronize button that activates the head and foot massage simultaneously. Timer allows the massage feature to run for 10, 20 or 30 minutes.|
|Special Features||Adjustable Lumbar Support is independently powered and provides an extra four inches of support for the lower back. - 90-Degree Independent Head Tilt Support adjusts the tip of the head section to provide a comfortable head and neck position perfect for reading and watching television in bed. - and many more|